Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Year, New Me

I hope everyone brought in the New Year happy, healthy, and safe. 2006 ended wonderful for me I spent it with my James; we had a nice time together. I wanted to post before 2007 started but there’s always 2008 ;-)

I look for 2007 to be the beginning of the most excellent years of my life. I'll be 30! Even though 2006 ended great for me it wasn’t the best, but with that I have something better to look forward to.

The only new years resolution I’m going to make is to become a full fledge Bond Grrl:))) Even though I haven’t posted on my own blog I have been lurking others’ sites. I have been so inspired by my blogger friends to do new things and here is where I’ll be posting all of my inspirations. So look out for me because I’m going to be one bond grrl that can’t be stopped.

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR
LUV YA
BE BLESSED IN
2007

~Mica~

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too!!! I'm looking forward to your new posts! And congrats on making it to your 30th year! What a milestone! I wish you all the best in 2007 and beyond! Love, peace, joy, happiness, success and all that other good stuff!!

I tagged you, Mica!! Check out my blog for details!!

Love ya! =)

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please email me so I can give you access to my blog. xavierpjr@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home