Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Here

I'm suppose to be in HOTLANTA right now. BUT nooo one of my best friends had to quit her job and get depressed and not want me to come down there right now. So I'm here at work listening to my complaining manager's voice about her man, her weight, her boss, on & on & on....

Anyway, I'm doing fine maintaining my Baby Bond Grrl static. My Baby Doll's birthday is this Sunday. I'm giving her a surprise pool/slumber- party. It's a Mary Poppins theme, with the whole *supercalifragilisticexpialidocious *theme. You have to know the movie to know that word, but it is spelled right:-) She's a old soul, her grandma said she's been here before. She loves old movies, Shirley Temple is her favorite I think she has all of her movies on DVD. She can sing any ol' school blues song & songs from the 70's. She'll be nine. I must have been a HOT MAMA cause I'm only 2.1!
Yeah ok I feel like it tho!!

~Mica~

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

As my mom says (she is 73, and looks like 50, b*tch (laugh)), I was a "grade school indiscretion."

LOL!

xx me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home