Friday, April 28, 2006

Flava of Love

1)Are you in a relationship or single?
In a relationship.

2) Are you happy with where you are?

Career-no, everything else –yes

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Yes, I’m about sure I’m with the right person now and I did fall fast.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

5) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I really don't know. I’ve done it before when I was younger, but I’m would hope not since I am now older and a lil wiser.

6) Do you want children?

I have one, I don’t want any more.

7) How many?
I’m happy with the one I have and the two (future) step-kids

8) If somebody liked you right now, would you get with them?
Depending on the somebody. Denzel, yes; T. Hunter, yes; Method Man, yes.

9) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
I don’t necessarily play, I am hard to get.

10) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
Definitely.

11) Are you romantic?
YES! I’m always trying to coming up with something romantic for my man.

12) Do you believe that you can change someone?
Yes, if they are willing to be changed.

13) If you could get married anywhere, where would you go?
A beautiful warm island.

14) Fuck buddies - good or bad?
Good, as long as both parties understand what that means.

15) Do you easily give in when you are arguing?
I think I do, just to get out of the argument. I hate to argue.

16) Do you have feelings for someone right now, whether they know or not?
Yes.

17) Have you ever wished you could have had someone but you messed up?
Yes, not because I messed up…

18) Have you broken a heart?
Unintentionally, yes.

19) What would happen if you came home and find another person in bed with your gf/bf?
Lose my mind! Depending how I feel about my bf at the moment I might start shooting or stabbing.

20) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
Yeah. Only because I have. I was only 16!! But, now it depends on the situation and how the other woman was acting.

21) What would you say to all your ex's?
I hope all is well with you.

22) Do you feel some relationships are worth holding on to?
Definitely!

23) Who was the last person to kiss you?

Romantic kiss? Ro. Other wise my God ma-ma.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Solitaire said...

I LOVE the answer to 9. It's perfect. You ARE a Bond Grrl in 9 :-) I also totally agree with the answer to number 15. Whew, that is so me.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

The Lovely Winston just left, my computer is fixed, yaaaaaay....

It's funny the kinda guy I go for. Definitely the tall skinny type -- I am totally "attracted to" the more beefy/muscular one, but my head turns at that slim hip "look."

The lovely Winston, married, lovely. Hey, "Look but don't Touch!" (If he knew I said that I think he would have a heart attack. He is like SUCH the perfect gentleman of respect.)

Bad Solitaire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home