Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Three Letter Word

My bond grrl teacher, Solitaire said that's she's trying a "30 ways in 30 days" exercise with her James to spice up her sex life. I told her that it sounded fun to me, maybe I'll try it too... Then it got me to thinking about something, the other day my James and best friend Ms. E were talking, and I don't know how they got on the subject but she told him that I was a "sex addict" he said he tried to clean it up and say that because my sign was Scorpio it's in me to like sex so much. The funny thing about it is, I've been told that before. If a person ask me my sign and I tell them Scorpio they (men) get excited and make sexual comments to me, such as "you're a freak". It doesn't bother me, I just take it as a joke. Laugh it off and deny it.

It's crazy because sometimes I feel that way. Addicted. Ms. E and I are always talking about it, the good and the bad. We compare notes without giving many embarrassing details about our sex lives. I never thought about being addicted to it, but the more I think about it I might be. But let me explain, I use the word "addicted" loosely. I'm not at an Eriq Benet level, (guy who cheated on Haley Berry) and like a person is to drugs. I just like it a lot. And, mainly with my James.

As for my James, I didn't think he noticed. I really try to be discrete about it when I'm with him. Trying not to lose all control when we are together:-) We've been together for almost 2 years and we haven't opened up to each other as I would like to, but I'm just going with the flow and letting him get more comfortable with his sexual side. I said "his" because I'm already comfortable with mine. (smile)

There's a song that Jamie Foxx has on his CD entitled "Three Letter Word" here's some of the lyrics:

Im startin' to believe, Something's wrong wit me,
Cause everyday, every night,
every hour, every minute
I'm thinkin' 'bout it
I can be at my job, in my car,
up in church And when I try to pray it off, it won't work ...
(Sex) All the time (Sex) On my mind
(Sex) Everywhere I go...
(Sex) It's stronger than any drug even love
S-E-X
LOL LOL LOL!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

See, you are full-on Bond Grrl already in one Three Letter area LOL!

Did you ever see the movie "What the [Bleep] Do We Know?" It's 1/2 documentary (about quantum physics) and 1/2 a "story" sort of showing how the physics plays out in the real world. It's one of those movies you have to really WATCH and listen to -- you can't be also reading a magazine and talking on the phone (laugh).

It talks all about the "addiction" and how our brains can get set in good (or bad) "grooves." And if something feels good -- it's a good groove!

So being "addicted to" anything that feels good -- whether it's sunshine, working out, laughing, sex, etc. -- this is all Joyful and what we're here for! As you said, "addiction" (a la E.B./Halle Berry - dog!) can have a "dark side" when it turns from a "I love this" to a "I gotta have this." So, like you, I wish I knew a word that was "softer" for "addiction" b/c when it's still on the "upside of the hill of Joy" (laugh) it's definitely definitely what we are here for, and all good!

We are working on Day 7 now. It's gotta be the funniest thing ever I have EVER done. Remember we are going on 8 years now (in August) -- we are now acting like we are just going out. Last night he was cooking (I am on this exercise routine and had to go out to "do hard cardio" for an hour, after working, so it was too late to do that and cook, which is normally what I do). I came in from running (of course also pumped from listening to my iPod doing it -- I could NOT do it without zoning to music!), and he was listening to this 70s music off the cable -- really funny, took me back to grade school (yes I know you were not born Ms Mica LOL). It was all disco and such -- "hustle" music. So first I made him dance with me in the kitchen -- dance the hustle and nightclub 2-step. (He "is" a dancer -- been taking lessons for like 10 years -- so I just get into position and really he dances ME.) Then when he turned back to the stove, I said "Shhhh, don't tell anyone" and then quietly pantsed him. It was so funny. Not like there was anyone else in the house -- just that whole "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" (kinda like "baby's sleeping") just made it funny.

Gotta figure out what Today Will Bring. Hm!

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home