Friday, February 17, 2006

DEBT DIET

Oprah! Oprah! Oprah!

On today's Oprah Winfrey Show she has an America's DEBT DIET challenge. I missed the show because of work but I went on her website to get the information about the program. On the show there are steps that you can take to help with money problems. She has a contract and everything on the site with "Debt Diet prescriptions" prescribed by her experts. From what I read it seems a little tough. I have already started paying down my debt and now I have a connection with Oprah's show that might give me a chance to go on the show and tell the world how Oprah's Debt Diet and Mrs. Solitaire made me a debt free awesome bond grrl!!!
I've signed my contract and a line in the contract says that "I will lean on my family and friends and the Debt Diet principles for support..." this means you S!

Have a good day.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Solitaire said...

I just FIRED UP MY COMPUTER to WRITE TO YOU -- we taped Oprah and you ~manifested~ this -- I am so serious, my poor James, he's all here we are at 11:00 I am I HAVE TO WRITE MY BABY SHE HAS TO DO THIS.

It does look tough (I looked). But I am SO SERIOUS can you even BELIEVE it? The timing is unbelievable.

And you SHOULD have SEEN these folks on the show -- oh MY goodness. Whew whew they are in BAD shape and they are in total denial!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you I am BUSTING OUT I am so proud of you. I was bragging on you to one friend and to my James, no joke. Then I saw Oprah and my James even said with a smile on his face 'didn't you say that you want you and your Baby M to go on Oprah? And she is in debt and getting it together?" Then he waggled his eyebrows and I busted up.

I am so proud of you. I am feeling really emotional -- look at this LOOK. We talk last email about "manifesting" (re Pink) and "pouring the beer out to make room for champagne" -- you pay some bills, you get your mind around it and our "hero" Oprah -- POOF -- is on it.

I am so amazed, proud of you, and just can't believe how strong, if you want my opinion, PRAYER CAN BE.

Go grrl go go go. I'm so proud of you, I'm so blessed to have you as a reminder to me about how close it can "get" to the edge -- and how we can take control of our LIVES.

Wow............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home