Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine's Day

I had a really nice Valentine's Day. I spent the day with my James. It was really simple and fun. We exchanged gifts; he got me some smell goods, a pretty red & black teddy and a Movado watch. I got him a gift set of cologne, his favorite nuts & candy, his favorite drink Hennessey and edible panties. The panties were just a joke. I think he was willing to use them but I didn't let him. It's just that I've never seen any before and I wondered how they were made. They look like fruit roll-ups candy to me. I was going to hire singing telegram but he didn't come home from work in time. After we exchanged gifted we had dinner at a local restaurant which was nice but crowded.

I'm so happy that I don't have anything to complain about (well at least I'm not going to) with my James. I love him dearly and I hope that things do work out between us because we are good for each other. We both have our imperfections but I think they are things that we can live with.

I have to continue to work on my Bond Grrl self. I've almost perfected my walk and I have to tackle my closet again but in all everything is on the up & up.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

Atta grrl! Fabulous!

Those edible panties are SO FUNNY aren't they? Exactly right -- like fruit roll-ups! I saw them and just about died of laughter about a year or so ago. OK and the SIZE! They are obviously made for a fruit roll-up sistah without my caboose!

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home