Friday, February 10, 2006

So Proud

I am sooo proud of myself and you would be too. I just paid off two credit card bills, brought current one and paid a bill for my mother. Those were the ones that had me stressing I have others that are important but you know...I have a long way to go but I got all my bill together and now I see what I owe. I told Solitaire that I would call a not-for-profit credit counselor to make payment arrangements for all of my bills. I haven't yet but I am this afternoon. I've spent a lot of money at one time that's not on clothes, but I feel such a heavy burden lifted off my back. And I'm not going to JAIL!!!!

I need to start using the bond grrl techniques that I was taught. I'm going to do more this weekend and report back to everyone how things are going.
-Merrid

quickie:
Last Saturday My James and I were on our way to the movies when a grrl in a BMW had on her license plate BOND GRL. He noticed them first. I thought it was so cute. I didn't say anything to him about it, I'm just glad I'm not the only bond grrl in Indiana. Also, the movie we saw was Something New with Sanaa Lathan & Simon Baker (cutie), a great movie!! 4 stars.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bond grrls look BAAAD (that's a "bad means bad" not "bad means good LOL) in black and white stripes! GO GO GO!

Next -- the nonprofit! :-)

Go grrl go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home