Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Best Friends II

This morning Ms. P called me sounding half dead. I thought that she'd been with her "loser boy" again and he whipped her but he didn't. She told me that she's pregnant and guess who's the father. I didn't say anything at first but then I remember she just told me that she was on her monthly Friday! Not to mention she had a complicated pregnancy with his baby before, lost it and had to have surgery which I thought made it so that she couldn't have babies anymore. (That's what I was thinking) So I asked her about her monthly and her surgery and she couldn't give me an answer. Then I asked how that could happen if they were broke up? She said that it happened on New Year's Day when she was"trying" to make things better. She just called to tell me that so that I could help her find a clinic and go with her to get an abortion. She really have emotional problems that I think need attention.
I said all that to say I really want to get HER out my life!!I know I can't she's like family. But she is sooo toxic. I love her dearly but she is giving me grief that I just don't need in my life right now. I have my own issues.

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

Wow this is SO SAD. The good thing though, is that she is not thinking that it's a "good thing." I hate the idea that she wasn't "careful" shall we say, but maybe she didn't think it could happen either (famous last words).

This is the part of being "strong for her" in this situation (because no one wants to go to the surgery "alone), but afterwards, to really taking a deep breath and having a "Low Down" with her. Did she ~lie~ to you? I'm afraid that is the one thing I can't take -- because I have had some very bad situations due to lies to me in the past. (I'm very trusting.)

Sometimes I wonder if God gives us "tests." In some ways, even if it's not a test, we "magnetize" this stuff to us -- but maybe it's because it's "left overs" from what we "magnetized to us" before.

After this is over, maybe the answer to this is "Pink, I am going to pray for you, because I'm afraid that I can't be with you, I am not strong enough, my energy has to go towards myself right now. But I want you to know that 5 minutes EVERY morning and 5 minutes EVERY night, I will be sending you hope, energy, and positive prayers that you will realize the awesomeness that is you. But unfortunately, I just can't be around you right now."

Then -- 10 minutes every day -- say those prayers, but in a positive way, not "I hope she's not..." but very much "I am sending her this great life"...and build a little "virtual reality" of how it could be. It's good practice for a "virtual reality" for your own good day, too!

How sad.............poor thing.

S

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Solitaire said...

totally separate -- I got an email from the interviewer, she said that she would email you if she needs another source. :-) let me know what happens!

S

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Funny. I think we all have friends like that. I have a girlfriend whose lies get greater and greater. I told she should write a book because of all the fiction that she spews. *she di'int like that*

I especially can't stand when I tell she really needs to get a grip on things (her problems always last longer than the avg person and they're always worse than yours). The moment you say "get a grip"... she starts in with YOUR problems. *rolling eyes*

That's why I screen my phone calls. I can't talk to her unless I've had a full nights sleep... and she'd STILL find a way to drain me. LoL

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Thanks for visiting my blog BTW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home