Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day was very nice. One of my sisters and I went to my mother's house and sat with her all day. We watched a movie, Big Mama's House ate dinner provided by The Outback Resturant, cleaned up her house and massage her feet. I think she enjoyed it. I sure did :)) It was nice and quite. Our children were with their daddy's people so we weren't running after our lil' rugrats!

This week is a must see TV week! There are about 3 or 4 finales coming on that I MUST see. I don't know how I'm going to do it, I think my babygrrl is going to have to miss choir parctice and youth fellowship at church (forgive me Lord). It started yesterday with Grey's Anatomy( the best show on tv!), It's be back on tonight with a 2 hour special. Then I can't miss Alias, Will & Grace, America's Next Top Model, and American Idol, all have season finales. And then there's the basketball playoffs to watch, but I have to go to my James house to watch them b/c I have no cable. Can't you tell??? So I'll just get the scores from him during the commercial breaks of my shows.


Enjoy the rest of your Monday! I will soon as 8 pm hits:-))))

~Mica~

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Life, it happens said...

Gurl, you get kudoz from me on the mother day. You did it right! I had a good MD as well, and this Monday I was not so blue (LOL). And you gotta get cable and get rid of that able, you missin' some good shows. (Listen to me I just got cable a month ago). Enjoy the rest of your week, and Im sure the Lord will forgive you for makin' your baby miss choir practice (smile)!.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

You are right on to not have cable it is SO EXPENSIVE. If you can do without it, that's the best.

We did Mother's Day for my mom at our house -- I made a big gourmet breakfast. It was great (Dad came too of course). I also went out to my house and picked about (not joking) 200 roses of all colors and brought them down in a HUGE bucket, so that's what I gave her for her present. Today I went by her house and she has them in EVERY room except "the cat's bathroom" (the bathroom in the garage where the cat box is). Made me laugh!

It's a pretty day out, I'm not feeling much like working. Bad grrl. The worst bit about working for yourself (tho I do have work to do for a client...!!) is that you can say -- yeah....tomorrow....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home