Friday, October 06, 2006

Truth or Dare from Xavier

I choose Truth.

In blog land many people are playing internet truth or dare. Xavier over at Lovers Anonymous (see link) is playing this game and a lot of people are joining in. I wanted to play, so you know since I'm only a "baby" bond grrl I was to chicken to pick dare. Xavier has been reading up on me (so cute) and gave me a great one.

You, Ms. P, Pink and E-z have all been chosen as finalists to audition for the lead role in the next Bond movie. You have all come very far together to even make it to this point and you all should be proud of yourself. You also know that none of you would have gotten this far without the mutual support you all have given each other. But you also know that only one you will get the part. You wish each other luck and each of you give 100% in their audition. When the decision is announced, you learn that of the four of you, you are the first one eliminated. The suspense is palpable. Please tell us truthfully and in detail which of your friends you think is going to get the part & why.

As you know I'm crushed that I didn't get the part and to be eliminated first is appalling. Especially since I secretly got extra bong grrl tips from Solitaire=) I suck it up though, and tell all three of them good luck. But in the back of my mind I know who will be the best grrl for the part. Pink. Even though they all have some bond grrl qualities let me tell you why my other two wonderful friends aren't that lucky. Ms. P is what we call the "eek grrl" she is very dainty. She wasn't able to swim through swap waters and parachute out of an air plane to get James away from his nemesis Ernst Stavro Blofeld... Now e-z would probably end up with the role as one of the grrls that try to destroy James because once she found out that James wasn't going to be around after the love making and adventures she was pissed!!!

So you have it, Pink would be the best bond grrl. Because even though Pink has her own life as a lawyer, mom, house keeper, sister, and friend, she'll be there to pick him up (after he got in too deep with the enemy agents) in her new Porsche, her pistol on her side ready to "ride or die" for her boo James. You see I've seen this happen with Pink first hand. She has literally "bail" her James out of so many problems. She's been in some situation where I couldn't do anything but shake my head and pray for her, because I would have lost my mind behind the things she had to face.

If the part went to her I couldn't do nothing but give her a big hug cause she definitely deserved the part!!!

Thanks-Xavier that was fun!

~Mica~

7 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mica,

Your answer says so much about you and your qualities as a true bond girl. You fulfilled your TRUTH question with amazing grace.

After you were "eliminated", the casting director asked you to wait in her office. She then congratulated the other three girls as a group. She expressed her sincere regret that she did not have 4 leading parts but they have been chosen to play a trio of villains in the upcoming movie. They are, of course excited, but the best is yet to come. The director enters the office with your three sisters and together they tell you the news:

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE THE NEXT BOND GIRL!

Congratulations, you deserve it.

*******************

I had said that I would stay away from dares, but I will make an exception for you. I choose DARE. :-)

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting!! I may have to play this truth or dare game! I don't know...Im a lil shy! =)~

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Mica said...

~UB play the game! It'll be fun. I'm shy=) too but Xavier was great with picking a "truth" for me.
play!
play!
play!
play~

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Go Pink. I don't know of anyone who'd qualify.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

Love the answer -- very true esp re Ms. P bein' an Eeeeeek Grrl

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, Mica!!

http://butterflymuse.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home