Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crazy and Deranged *UPDATE*

On Sunday there was two shootings in my state where a "sniper" was on a highway overpass and murdered one man and wounded another. There has been alerts for drivers to keep watch on this highway, and might I add, I travel it EVERYDAY to get back and forth to work. The shooting were further south towards Indy so although I'm vigilant I wasn't too concerned until my James called me this morning. How about he 'the sniper' has come up here and shot at another car on the same highway that my James takes to go to work everyday!

You talking about someone being paranoid now. ME! I had to pick my daughter up from summer school this afternoon and I had her damn near laying on the car floor as I flew down the highway. ~hump~ Can't be to safe.

Now that I think about they better catch him because the spot where he was this last time is the real "hood" and he'll end up getting shot. Although that's not a bad thought.

Just wanted to share with you the craziness around these parts of Indiana.

~Mica~

They caught him! The BOY (17 years old!) was caught Tuesday afternoon after a tip from someone he knew he also confessed. He was charged with murder and attempted murder. As for the shooting in my area it was a copy cat. The person shooting off the highway where my James goes to work was not caught yet. I hope the police investigate that one like they did in Southern Indiana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home