Wednesday, January 24, 2007

10 Things

1. I think everyone who knows me knows that I can’t dance but loves to try:-)). I am the blackest person you’ll ever meet that can’t keep a beat. I don’t know what happen either; I could dance until I was a freshman in high school. I think I jinx myself when I was about 9 or 10, because I used to laugh at how my older sister danced and now I dance just like her. heehee

2. I am a mother, daughter, sister, aunt, lover, and friend. I work hard at what I do too.

3. My favorite perfume is Cashmere Mist. It’s a soft feminine fragrance and the only one of 1000 that I have that my James has acknowledged.

4. I love Music from the 70’s and 80’s. Especially something I can groove too. (inside joke, see #1) My favorite artists are Prince, Luther Vandross, MJB, JILL SCOTT, Babyface, and Fred Hammond to name a few…

5. My favorite pastime is …is it sad that I don’t have one that I can mention? I guess now it would be reading blogs. I can’t seem to ever get enough of them.

6. I am most comfortable when I’m around close family and friends. I like company.

7. When I am stressed out or nervous I start rubbing in the back of my hair. I hate when I do it because people who are around me often have caught on to it and sometimes call me out on it.

8. I don't like back stabbing people! I recently became a victim of this and this I feeling hurts my soul. Especially since I’ve done nothing to the person who wronged me. ( OK Mica breath) sorry yall:-)

9. I am not a very good at lying. I learned that when I was a teenager, although my mom knew it all my life. I would start slurring with my words and talking like a 3 year old, Back when I was in high school & I didn’t know “Jesus” I would lie about skipping school and my mom would pop me in the head and say “STOP LYING” I didn’t understand how she would know when all she would ask me was “How was school?” lol

10. My indulgence would be potato chips. There’s this brand made here in my city called Per.les Salt and Vin.e.gar. I just LUV’em! I can’t have them tho cause I’m cutting back on my calorie in-take.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! She finally did it!! lol =)

I'll let you in on a little secret...I can't dance all that well either. Either that, or I just don't feel comfortable dancing. I don't know anymore (I haven't dance in a longggg time).

I can't wait to be a mommy!!

Cashmere Mist...I've heard of that!! Its definitely good if its catching the attention of your beloved!!

I love music from the 70's & 80's too (especially the 70's). LOVE IT!!

Family & friends are my comfort zone.

Back stabbing people!?!?! Girl, I'm with you!! I can't stand those types either. Try to avoid them at all costs.

I'm not a good liar either. I'm so brutally honest with everyone that I wouldn't even contemplate lying. It's just easier to tell the truth.

I LOVE Doritos and Tostitos!!!! =)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Life, it happens said...

Hey girl its been awhile I know. Life has made some changes that I am adjusting to! It had been so long I forgot my password :) but I am BACK! Thanks for checking in on me. Jinx

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I'm not a very good liar either. I always trip myself up.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mica! Hope you're doing well.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Melanoma in B&W said...

Dear Mica,

I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at women bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm

I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance,

Carmen

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Jill Scott is my Peoples too.

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message you left me on Xavier's blog! I realy appreciate it, Luv! You made me smile! Love ya lots! Take care!

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I tagged you. Hope you don't mind. Check out my blog for details!

Peace & Love

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I can dance my butt off....but I got a secret. When I'm doing ol' skool dances, my kids thinking I'm just clowning around....girrrrl I be dead serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home